Terms and conditions
Copyright/permission to reproduce notice
Materials on this website were produced and/or compiled by the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program for the purpose of providing Canadians with direct access to information about the programs and services offered by the Government of Canada.
The material on this site is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Canadian laws, policies and regulations, and by international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
Information on this site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal and public non-commercial use and may be reproduced, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission from the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program. We ask only that:
- users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program be identified as the source department; and
- the reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made, in affiliation with or with the endorsement of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program.
Reproduction of multiple copies of materials posted on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission from the Government of Canada's copyright administrator, Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC). Through the permission granting process, PWGSC helps ensure individuals/organizations wishing to reproduce Government of Canada materials for commercial purposes have access to the most accurate, up-to-date versions.
To obtain permission to reproduce materials on this site for commercial purposes please contact:
Public Works and Government Services Canada
Publishing and Depository Services
350 Albert Street, 4th floor
or E-mail: email@example.com
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on Government of Canada Web sites are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. This is particularly true of sites that are jointly operated by a Government of Canada institution and an external organization as part of a collaborative arrangement. In such cases, some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply and it may be necessary to seek permission from the rights holder prior to reproducing the material.
- The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program's website does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an e-mail or registering/applying in a secure portion of the site.
- All personal information held or collected by the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program is protected under the federal Privacy Act. This means that at any point of collection you will be asked for consent to collect your information, and you will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information.
- The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. This software receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
- Information on individual visitors is used by Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program employees who need to know the information in order to respond to your request or to ensure the security of this system. We only share the information you give us with another government department if your inquiry relates to that department. We do not use the information to create individually identifiable profiles, nor do we disclose this information to anyone outside the federal government.
- Date modified: