Using the Banting logo
The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships (PDF) logo is available for download. Before applying the logo to any visual communications, please review these guidelines.
- The logo can be used to visually acknowledge the contributions of the Banting PDF program to a Banting fellow's work. You may download and use the logo only for the purpose of visually acknowledging the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program's contributions to your project.
- The use of the Banting PDF logo is regulated by Canada’s Federal Identity Program of the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat. The following are basic guidelines for using the logo in any visual communication to acknowledge your Banting PDF funding.
To protect the integrity of the Banting PDF logo:
- Maintain a clear surrounding area, free of competing visual elements.
- The logo must always appear in its entirety.
- No modification can be made to proportions, orientation, typography or colour.
- The logo cannot bleed off the page.
- Do not distort, stretch, tilt or modify the logo.
Right click and select "Save Target As"
- Date modified: