Resources for applicants and fellows
For information about the Canadian postsecondary educational system and studying in Canada and abroad, please visit the following websites:
- Global Affairs Canada: Learn about Canadian study and research opportunities, as well as the Government of Canada's participation in major international scholarship programs.
- The Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials: Learn about education and studying in Canada, the recognition of foreign credentials, and the assessment of diplomas and qualifications in Canada.
- Universities Canada: Provides a list of Canadian Universities, with links to their websites.
- International Scholarships: Provides a searchable database of scholarships/fellowships available to Canadian and International candidates.
- Immigration and citizenship: Provides information for non-citizens or non-permanent residents who wish to study in Canada.
For information about Canadian federal funding agency-specific postdoctoral opportunities:
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Fellowship Program
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) Postdoctoral Fellowships program
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) Postdoctoral Fellowships
The Tri-Agencies strongly encourage trainees to take an active role in the management of their careers. CIHR has developed a list of tools to help trainees identify and best prepare for their career of choice.
- Date modified: